The cancellation terms are firm.
We are not able to make exceptions. We recommend taking out a travel insurance policy to protect your trip.
- Failure to pay the final balance due 7 days prior your arrival is considered a cancellation with no refund due. We provide a 4-day grace period for payments, after that the reservation is cancelled with no refund due.
- Refunds policy:
- 100% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 7 days before arrival or earlier
- 50% of paid prepayments refundable when canceled 4 days before arrival or earlier
- 0% refundable if cancelled after
- Refunds are processed in US Dollars and refunded to your credit card.
We Reserve the Right to Cancel or Amend a Booking
We reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements made for you whether before or during the vacation period provided that such cancellation or alteration is necessary (a) due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control such a major plumbing issue, or other problem that makes the property inhabitable or (b) to perform or complete essential remedial or refurbishment works. Should this happen, our policy is:
- You will be given a 100% refund of what you have paid